Setting up BT Lite POP email on Android device in not a difficult task at all. Follow the complete procedure given below to set up BT Lite on Android. Let’s get started.
- First, go the menu for settings and look for Accounts.
- Click on it and select Add account.
- Here, click on account and select Email.
- Enter your password and email address and click on Manual Setup.
- Select POP3 after this, your device should automatically fill in settings that may be require, but you should check them still.
- If your device is an older one, you may have to fill these detail out on your own.
- Once that is done, click on Next and the process will be complete.
- Then click Email.
- Enter your email address and password and click Manual Setup.
- Then choose POP3.
- At this point most Android devices will automatically fill out the rest of the settings; we just need to double check these.
If you have an older device you will need to enter the next steps manually.
The manual settings that you need are:-
Server – outlook.office365.com
Port – 995
Connection type – SSL
Server – smtp.office365.com
Port – 587
Connection type – tls
Authentication – on
Now send a test message to ensure it’s all working.