BT Mail Setup – BT Mail server settings for Office 365
Follow the below Procedure to to setup your BT Mail server settings for office 365.
- Open up your outlook and if you the wizard for Microsoft Outlook wizard.
- Then click on Next on the very first page of the wizard. If the Outlook Start up wizard does not appear on your screen, then go to the Outlook toolbar and select File.
- Click on Add Account, which will be over the Account Settings option.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and then choose Next.
- Click on Internet E-mail and tap on Next. In the account drop down, choose POP3 and in Incoming mail server, type outlook.office365.com. type smtp.office365.com for Outgoing mail server.
- Type your complete email address for username and your password in the password field.
Then, choose More Settings and tap on Outgoing Server, where you will have to select My outgoing server requires authentication. The radio button beside Use the same settings as my incoming server should be clicked on OK. Select Advanced tab, and enter 995 for Incoming server.
- Next, select This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) and 587 for the outgoing server.
- Select TLS from the drop down menu beside
- Use the following type of encrypted connection and click on OK.
Then allow Test Account Settings and wait for the results window. When you click on close, a confirmation screen will pop up. Once you select Finish, it will display a few email accounts. Select close. This should allow you to receive and send emails.
There are many thing which people think very hard to operate. BT mail is very much easy to use. Still, people found it very hard to use. No need to worry You can visit to BT Support link to get instant help.